The transmitter sends up to 4K30 video to the Bolt 4K LT receiver, and it can also simultaneously transmit to up to six receivers. The system features improved metadata, range, and compatibility over its predecessors. The built-in AES-256 encryption with RSA 1024 key pairing protects your video from prying eyes, while noise rejection keeps your video clean no matter how many devices are using the wireless spectrum. The Bolt LT system also supports the transmission of timecode and start/stop triggers from the camera.
The Bolt 4K series units are all cross-compatible, so you can transmit to different Bolt 4K series receiver models. The system also supports an iOS app that easily connects via Bluetooth, which provides a spectrum analyzer, channel selection tools, and remote configuration. There are 1/4″-20 and M3 mounting threads to mount your transmitter and receiver on a variety of cameras, cages, or rigs.
- Transmitter/receiver set cross-compatible with all Bolt 4K series devices over 5 GHz signal spectrum
- Transmitter input up to 4K via HDMI video; input 1080p via 3G-SDI, and transmit up to 4K30 video
- Receiver supports up to 4K30 video and outputs 1080p via 3G-SDI and 4K via HDMI
- Supports Rec 2020 HDR in 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut
- Smaller and lighter chassis design than other Bolt transmitters
- Transmit to up to six Bolt 4K series receivers
- AES-256 encryption support and RSA 1024 key pairing support
- Wireless iOS/Android app via Bluetooth features a spectrum analyzer and remote configuration