- Independent 360-degree rotating filter stage for use with polarisers, graduated ND & FX filters.
- Configurable to clip-on, rod mount or swing away with a wide range of accessories
- Compatible with 4×5.65″, 5×5″ or 5.65×5.65″ trays & filters
- Offers a wide field-of-view and maximum coverage for cine-servo lenses
- Combines with Frame Safe clamp adapters to suit a range of lenses, available in 80-143mm sizes
The second stage offers 360-degrees of rotation, useful for positioning graduated NDs or adding a polariser to reduce glare or reflections. An additional rotating stage can be added with the expansion pack, upgrading it to a 3-stage matte box.
WIDE ANGLE COVERAGE WITH SUPPORT UP TO 5.65×5.65″
For operators using wide angle cine-servo lenses, the Misfit Kick 360 supports larger 5×5” & 5.65×5.65” trays & filters, removing the risk of vignetting, even when rotating the stage.
To complete the system, simply add a Frame Safe clamp adapter to suit your lens available from 80mm to 143mm diameters. It is also compatible with ARRI clamp adapters.