- Super 35mm Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor
- 4K 120p, 2K Crop 180p HDR
- Cinema RAW Light and XF-AVC H.264 Codec
- EF Lens Mount, DIG!C DV7 Image Processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Face Detection
- LM-V2 4.3″ LCD Touchscreen Monitor
- 12G-SDI and 4-Channel Audio Recording
- 2 x CFexpress Slots, Canon Log2 and 3
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Proxy Recording, Anamorphic Lens Support
Create cinema-quality productions with the Canon EOS C300 Mark III Digital Cinema Camera, which features a Super 35mm Dual Gain Output sensor with up to 16 stops of high dynamic range capability for superior HDR recording and low noise.
The EF lens mount offers compatibility not only with Canon’s existing broad range of DSLR lenses but also with their line of EF-mount cinema prime, zooms, and even 2.0 and 1.33 anamorphic lenses. The mount is also interchangeable with a separately available PL mount by the end user.
The sensor is paired with the Canon DiGIC DV7 image processor, which uses the sensor’s raw information and processes it for various applications such as high frame rate recording, raw recording, HDR-PQ output, electronic image stabilization (EIS), and proxy recording. The camera records up to DCI 4K resolution video to dual CFexpress cards, and an SD card slot is available to record additional images. High frame rates up to 120 fps can be recorded in 4K raw, and up to 180 fps in 2K cropped mode. Canon’s Cinema RAW Light and XF-AVC recording formats are supported, providing DCI 4K images with a 10-bit, 4:2:2 Long GOP codec. Proxy recording is also supported, which allows a significant boost to your post-production speed.