Smart Shooter 4 is a digital photography work flow application for tethered shooting, remote capture, and advanced camera control. Supports Canon, Sony and Nikon Cameras
In addition, the Smart Shooter 4 Plug-In for Lightroom Classic now gives Sony users the opportunity to tether directly into Lightroom Classic. The end results are a fast, stable tethering connection with SONY users and added features for Nikon users – seamlessly integrated with Adobe Lightroom Classic. The plug-in is included with purchase of both versions of Smart Shooter 4 and available to current users for free by updating to the latest version of Smart Shooter.
- Control your camera remotely from your Mac or PC
- Remote camera control via USB cable
- Full control of camera settings
- Photo download and display on Mac or PC
- Real time zooming/panning photo display
- Live View display including overlay mode
- Live View recording of each frame to JPG file
- Bulb shooting with timed exposure
- Automatic control via scripting
- Tethered shooting with automatic download and preview
- Multi-camera tethering and control
- Smart Shooter works with Canon, Sony and Nikon cameras.
Smart Shooter and Adobe Lightroom Classic Integration Features
- Compatibility with Sony Cameras
- Automatically Apply Lightroom Presets
- Save to Card and Computer Simultaneously
- Advanced Tethering Features
- PRO Version: Barcode Scanning
- PRO Version: Multi-Camera Connectivity
Live View Display with Overlay
If you camera supports Live View, then Smart Shooter can display the Live View image in realtime on the PC. You can also change the transparency of the Live View image so it is displayed as an overlay over the last taken photo.
Live View Recording
Each frame of the Live View output can be saved to a JPG file on the PC.
Real-time Zooming and Panning
Smart Shooter can automatically download and display the last taken photo. The photo display software uses GPU hardware acceleration, so you can immediately check the photo by zooming and panning in realtime on you PC using the mouse.
Tethered shooting with automatic preview
You can continue to use you camera manually whilst is is connected to the computer. Each time you take a photo, Smart Shooter will download it and display it on the screen.
Automatic Control via Scripting
Smart Shooter can be driven from a script, giving you the ability to change camera settings and control when photos are taken. This allows you to take a series of different photos without manual operation of the camera or PC.
Connect and Control Multiple Cameras
Smart Shooter allows you to connect multiple cameras to you PC at the same time. The interface allows you to select which camera is currently being controlling and hence will be affected by changes to settings and other commands.
Software Workflow Process
*Applies to all software that supports hot or watched folder capabilities
Smart Shooter is compatible with Mac and Windows:
- Windows 7 (64bit) and above
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and above