The flowtech 100’s versatile leg hinges adjust freely or can be locked at 20, 46, and 72° angles, providing a height range from 10″ to 5′ and reducing the need to carry a set of baby legs. Additional ergonomic features include a flatter leg design that’s more comfortable when carrying on your shoulder, and magnetic locks that neatly snap the legs together for travel. Three handy 3/8″-16 threaded mounts can be used to attach a variety of accessories.
Weighing only nine pounds with its spreader and feet, the flowtech 100 can support a payload of up to 66 pounds and extends from a minimum height of 20″ to a maximum height of 61″ when using the included mid-level spreader. Each leg features a single clamping lever that quickly and easily locks and unlocks the three sections.
Designed with dual-spiked feet, this 100mm bowl tripod includes rubber feet that feature a quick release design for easy attaching and removal. A flowtech Carry Handle is included to enable carrying your flowtech system in one hand.
- Dual-stage, carbon fiber 100mm bowl tripod
- Supports up to 66 pounds, yet weighs only 9 pounds
- High torsional stability prevents the legs from twisting when panning your head
- Brake levers at the top of the tripod quickly release all three sections simultaneously, enabling speedy setups
- Flatter, ergonomic leg design for more comfortable over-the-shoulder carrying
- A flexible hinge design enables high and low angles
- The included mid-level spreader provides additional stability while enabling individual leg adjustment on uneven or stepped surfaces
- Dual-spiked feet tripod includes quick release rubber feet for delicate or slippery surfaces
- Magnetic locks snap the legs together for transport, but easily release for setup
- Includes a carry handle for one-handed transportation