Condition: 8/10 = Good condition but shows signs of use
A copy of your ID Document or Drivers Licence is required to purchase this item.
– EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
– Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
– Two Aspherical and Two UD Elements
– Sub Wavelength Coating
– Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
– Floating Internal Focusing Mechanism
– Weather-Sealed Construction
– Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
This Canon EF 24mm F1.4L II USM Lens boasts a sophisticated L-series optical design, which includes eco-friendly, lead-free glass. Featuring Canon’s patented coating – ghosting and flare (caused by internal reflections) are minimized.
Its large maximum aperture of f/1.4 allows you to shoot in low light conditions and handheld while delivering smooth out of focus regions (bokeh) thanks to the circular diaphragm blades.
This lens combines two elements: aspherical, that corrects spherical aberrations and Super UD (ultra-low dispersion), to remove secondary chromatic aberrations. With these two special elements you’ll enjoy crisp and high contrast image quality across your frame.