The Ready Rig ProArms increase the basic GS Stabilizer’s load range from 30 to 40 pounds. They telescope from 23 to 37″, producing an effective boom range of 55″. For greater operating convenience, the ProArms also feature 1/4″-20 and 3/8-16″ threads, enabling you to mount an onboard monitor to either arm.
The Ready Rig GS with ProArms features a load capacity range of 1 to 40 pounds, carbon fiber support arms, and an aluminum frame. Its slim, compact profile suits it for use in tight spaces and car interior shots. A soft, zippered carrying case is included with this kit.
- Supports any gimbal or camera rig from 1 to 40 pounds
- Adjustable arms telescope from 23 to 37″, with an effective boom range of 55″
- An onboard monitor can be mounted to the 1/4″-20 or 3/8″-16 threads on each arm
- Provides vertical axis stabilization while reducing operator fatigue
- Slim, lightweight design with carbon fiber support arms and aluminum components
- Operate gimbal in over- or underslung configuration
- A soft, zippered carrying case is included in the kit