- HDMI to USB conversion for streaming applications such as OBS, Twitch, and YouTube Live
- Up to UHD 4K30 HDMI input
- Up to 1080p60 output over USB
- Includes a USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A to Type-C connector that measures 7.9″ in length
- Can be used with the Atomos Shogun 7 monitor/recorder/switcher to send the switched feed to your computer for streaming
- Converts your HDMI input signal to the universal USB Video Class standard (UVC)
- Includes two hook-and-loop strips for secure connection
The Connect 2 maintains the same features as the Connect, allowing you to run an HDMI signal to the USB port on your macOS, Android, or Windows device for use with streaming applications such as OBS, Twitch, and YouTube Live. It accepts up to a UHD 4K30 HDMI signal and outputs up to a 1080p60 signal over USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, or over USB Type-C using the included adapter cable. You can connect an HDMI camera to use as a webcam, gaming systems for live streaming gameplay, monitor signals, and signals from various other devices. When used with the Atomos Shogun 7 monitor, which is capable of recording and switching four 1080p60 signals, the Connect 2 allows you to send the switched feed to your computer for streaming.
The Connect 2 automatically converts your HDMI input to the universal USB Video Class standard (UVC) for compatibility with popular CDN platforms that supports UVC, such as Skype, MS Teams, Zoom, Twitch, YouTube, and many more. It can also be used with professional streaming applications such as OBS, StreamLabs OBS, Wirecast, and X-Split for enhanced multimedia streaming. Its compact size and streamlined redesign make it an easy-to-use device for both the studio and on location.
It is powered from your computer’s USB Type-A or Type-C port and requires no external power supply. It supports up to 49′ HDMI AWG26 certified cables.